atHome Program Information
Whether you are creating artwork in class, at home with the instruction of an art teacher, or at home as a creative family project, we have created art guidelines to ensure the best reproduction possible.
Create great art!
Scanning/acquiring your images
Using a scanner?
- The recommended resolution for all images is 300 dpi (dots per inch).
- Please note that the 300 dpi recommendation is at the 8 1/2″ x 11″ image size.
- If you are starting with a smaller image (i.e., 4″ x 6″ for example), then be sure that the resolution you begin with is much higher (i.e., 600 dpi), so that when the image is expanded to 8 1/2″ x 11″ you are able to maintain the recommended resolution of 300 dpi.
- Digital images must be saved as .jpg files
Using a mobile device or camera ...
- For the best results we have found these tips to be helpful:
- Natural light is best, so if you can, take the picture outside
- Avoid shadows as they will appear on your image & products
- Take the photo straight on. Hold your phone or camera at the same angle that the art/paper is
- Use the cropping tools on your phone to remove anything in the background.
- Images can be uploaded directly from a phone to the website or you can save them on a PC if one is available, and place your order.
Digital images must be saved as .jpg files.
Original Works is not responsible for image corrections or adjustments such as red eye, contrast, photo touch up, etc.
No. We are unable to add text or alter images.
However, you can add this information to the image if you have the ability before uploading and placing your order.
Yes! The same requirements apply:
File must be a .jpg
FAQ- Products & Ordering
Products ship in 7-14 business days. During our peak production times, there could be some delays.
All orders are shipped to the address you provide during check out.
If you would like to ship items to multiple addresses, you will need to place separate transactions.
Yes! Although we do not guarantee holiday delivery, your order can be placed at anytime.
Although we do our best to ensure all orders are correct, on occasion something happens. If there is an issue with your order, please contact our Customer Service team at 518.584.9278 ext 0 or [email protected]
Standard hours of operation are:
Monday- Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm EST
Only one image can be reproduced on an item. This includes products such as the Grande Mug. All of our packages are also produced with the same image on each of the products.
Yes. Our 11 oz. & 15 oz. mugs are dishwasher and microwave safe. Other ceramic products, such as tiles/trivets should be washed by hand using mild soap and water, and should not be microwaved.
We include product care and handling instructions with each order.
Our First Product
The first product that we offered was the Note card, and it is still in our line today!
Mugs & Magnets continue to be our top sellers years after year