Here at Original Works we love what we do. Our company was founded based on a mother’s love for her daughter’s creativity. What resulted was a company that makes children and families smile every day, and thrills the schools who participate in the art fundraising program.
All we need now are more individuals who want to do what we do and positively impact the lives of others.
From our perspective, who wouldn’t want to create their own career, set their own schedule and participate in programs that benefit so many? Just when you thought that earning some extra spending money or saving for that family vacation was out of the question, here we are ready to share with you how Original Works can help you achieve your goals.
Of course a company without any structure at all can run into trouble, so we have found it necessary to create just a few rules:
- You need to be enthusiastic and excited about participating in something both fun and rewarding.
- You need to share that enthusiasm and sense of fun when talking to schools and other organizations about our programs and products.
- That your desire to put forth your best effort matches your sense of enthusiasm.
Watch A Message From Our Founder Carol Newlin
And just so you know, you will never be left alone out there.
At Original Works, we provide all the tools you need to be successful:
- Formal training
- Sales manual and sales kits
- On-going training
- Support and mentoring through our sales directors and support staff
So if you are interested in embarking on a truly rewarding, self-directed career, contact us today. We would love to hear from you!
Careers Information Email: