Original Works Programs aren’t just for the younger students! We have fundraising ideas for Middle School students as well!
We offer programs that Middle School students will enjoy too. We know that as students get older, finding a fun and engaging fundraiser can be a challenge. In addition to our popular Original Program, we have found that our Tile Wall or Original Specialties fundraisers offer excellent options for the Middle School set. These programs are quick, easy and allow you to set the profit you would like to earn.
You can learn more about these programs by clicking below.
So if you are ready to get started with Art’s Favorite Fundraiser, contact us online or call us at 800-421-0020. We look forward to hearing from all schools – public, private, Christian and Catholic schools benefit from our programs.
Fundraising Ideas for Middle Schools
Our Tile Wall Program provides a fun approach to fundraising, while offering a way for students’ creations to become a permanent fixture in the school.
- Students create their artwork- We supply you with free art paper, lesson plans and supplies.
- You set the pricing for each tile. Typical profit on this program is 50%.
- Families can purchase a tile that will become part of the wall.
- We use quality, high-gloss ceramic tiles for the best results.
- The tiles are affixed in the school, becoming a permanent fixture for years to come.
Student self-esteem is boosted as they enjoy seeing their art become a part of their school.
Don’t have the time for students to create individual art? That’s ok! The Original Works Original Specialties line is also a popular option among Middle Schools.
- Our Original Specialties is a collection of our most popular products, produced with a full color image or logo. The products are offered at a volume discount, making this a great fundraising option that also promotes school pride.
And, it’s simple, all you need to do is submit the image and an order form.
Some ideas for the finished products include offering them to families or selling them in a school store. Our suggested retail pricing provides 25-50% profit margin depending on upon your order volume.