Director of Finance & Administration
Sara joined Original Works in May of 2017, and brings over 17 years of financial, administrative and operational experience. Prior to joining the Original Works team, Sara was the Business Manager & Controller for a local feed company; she worked closely with the thoroughbred racing horse trainers and gained a great deal of industry knowledge of the thoroughbred business. A graduate of the College of Saint Rose, with some graduate study in Forensic Psychology at Russell Sage College, Sara was born in Saratoga Springs, and hasn’t ventured too far away. She is now a resident of Corinth, and loves living off the beaten path up in the beautiful Adirondacks.
When Sara has some free time away from work, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 daughters, her dog Cooper and her 2 cats Charlotte & Charlene. She frequently travels to the Cape and Ft Myers, Florida, and loves spending sunny afternoons on the beach soaking up the sun. When not traveling, she greatly enjoys spending time outdoors, whether it’s just in her back yard, or off camping in the Adirondacks.
- Where is one place you’d love to visit? South of France
- What’s in your coffee? Flavored Creamer- love all flavors but favorites are Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint
- I never leave home without my …Burt’s Bees Lip Gloss, my phone, and of course my children!
- Favorite Movie? Steel Magnolias
- Use one word to describe yourself… Fastidious