Art Fundraisers Start With Creative Lesson Plans
- Hands On (Pre K – Kindergarten) – designed for children PreK through Kindergarten, this imaginative lesson plan turns hand prints into a little artist’s masterpiece
- Sonoran Sunset (Grade 1) – designed for children in grade 1, this lesson plans utilizes colors in the rainbow and techniques in mixing colors, and promotes fine motor skills
- Degrazia Art (Grade 2) – designed for grade 2 children, this lesson allows for practice in drawing various shapes and introduces a new way of associating shapes with everyday objects
- Up, Up & Away (Grade 3) – designed for grade 3 children, this lesson discusses the varied designs and shapes hot air balloons are constructed to resemble providing an opportunity to research the history and science of hot air balloons
- Fauvist Farm Animals (Grade 4) – designed for grade 4, this lesson plan based on the Fauvist movement and its influence on German Expressionism, incorporates various studies that children experience such as the eco-system, westward expansion, and vertebrates
- Masking Magic (Grades 5 and 6) – designed for grades 5-6, this lesson promotes a student’s review of principles of design: pattern and repetition; students demonstrate knowledge of these principles as well as overlapping and painting techniques
As you lead your students in creating artwork to be captured in any of the items that Original Works offers, be sure to reference our Easy Art Instructions. This will help to ensure that each and every creation looks great on the finished product and family, friends, neighbors and especially your students are extremely excited about the results.
For more information on how we support art education, or our art based fundraising through fun and creative fundraising programs for schools, please call 1-800-421-0020 today or contact us online. Our pioneering and experience combine to provide the very best school fundraisers.